As a licensed general contractor in North Carolina (NC), the owner of Vision Building Group, Mike Sherman, is happy to offer his general contractor consultant services to a variety of projects.
A general contractor consultant can come in handy for real estate investors, individuals choosing to build their own home, remodelers and renovators looking to pull permits for jobs over $30,000, etc.
Having a licensed general contractor on your job gives your customers a peace of mind knowing that a company with knowledge and experience is overseeing a project.
What can Vision Building Group provide as a general contractor consultant?
- Help you create an accurate estimate for house flips, building projects, etc.
- Apply for and pull county permits
- Schedule and regulate county inspections
- Meet with your subcontractors about scope of work
- Review estimates, contracts and job performance of your subcontractors
If this sounds like something that could help your business, please fill out our CONTACT FORM and we’ll set up a time to talk about your next project. Our competitive fees are determined on a project basis, so don’t hesitate to reach out today!